- 2 x XLR-1/4″ Combo Mic/Line Inputs
- 2 x 1/4″ Line Stereo Inputs
- XLR & TRS 1/4″ Stereo Outs
- D-PRE Mic Preamps with 48V Phantom
- PAD Switch on Mic/Line Inputs
- HPF & 2-Band EQ on Mic/Line Inputs
- 1/4″ Headphone Output with Level Control
- Metal Chassis
The MG06 from Yamaha is a compact six-input mixer for small performances, lectures, recordings, and similar applications. The mixer features two XLR-1/4″ combo mic/line inputs with D-PRE mic preamps as well as two 1/4″ stereo line inputs with level controls.
Each of the two mic/line inputs is equipped with a 2-band EQ and a high-pass filter. The D-PRE mic preamps feature an inverted Darlington circuit and switchable 48V phantom power for use with dynamic and condenser microphones. They also each feature 26 dB attenuation switches for recording loud sound sources such as guitar amplifiers.